Book your counselling session
24/7, fast, safe and secure
Please select your chosen date and counsellor from the options below.
How Does It Work?
Booking your counsellor online with The Well Being Therapy Centre
Finding a Aylesbury counsellor online is fast and simple. Here’s how it works:
1. Use the calendar below to find counsellors who have appointments that suit your availability
2. Place your booking with your chosen counsellor
3. Your booking is reserved whilst we confirm the details of your appointment with your counsellor
4. As soon as everything has been confirmed, we’ll contact you to let you know everything is ok. Your counsellor will also contact you to introduce themselves and confirm the location
Couples Counselling in Aylesbury
Looking for couples counselling in Aylesbury?
We need to book this with you in person – please use the form below to arrange a call back.
Concessionary rate counselling in Aylesbury
The Well Being Therapy Centre provides some limited counselling sessions to Aylesbury residents, at the concessionary rate of £20.00 per session for individuals on benefits. The initial session is charged at the full rate, i.e. £35.00 to cover the cost of booking as well as your first counselling session. You can thus book your first appointment through our online calendar. Subsequent sessions are then available at the concessionary rate and will be arranged directly with your counsellor.
This rate is available for people who are not in receipt of an income other than the above mentioned benefits. If you are in receipt of benefits to supplement an existing income you would not qualify for the concessionary rate.
For more information on our concessionary rate counselling sessions, please send an email to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to confirmation by the counsellor
- If a counsellor does not accept a booking for any reason, an alternative counsellor can be offered or the money refunded
- Upfront payment is for the first session only, not ongoing sessions.
Should a client fail to attend their first counselling session with less than 48 hours notice, The Well Being Therapy Centre reserves the right to refuse requests for a refund. Should a client fail to attend their second counselling session with less than 48 hours notice, The Well Being Therapy Centre reserves the right to debit the client’s card the cost of a counselling session.
If you have booked a counselling appointment and need to cancel or change your first appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07739 590436 with at least 48 hours before that appointment.
Once you have had your first two sessions of counselling, please check with your counsellor regarding their procedure should you need to cancel any future appointments.