Join Our Counselling Team
Applications to join our teams have now opened. We are only currently interested in counsellors who have their own room in Wolverhampton, Coventry, Luton and Aylesbury.
- A newly qualified BACP registered counsellor looking to grow a new private practice?
- An experienced accredited counsellor who would appreciate free promotion for additional work?
- A counsellor with a specialism looking to regularly apply your practice?
We have set up new branches of our agency in Wolverhampton, Coventry, Luton and Aylesbury to meet the growing demand of counsellors in need of work and clients in need of support. Whether you work from home in the above areas, or already rent a room there, our agency is committed to finding you clients.
For everything you need to know about being on our team as a counsellor, visit: https://thewellbeingtherapycentre.co.uk/counsellor-faqs/
We offer a variety of benefits to counsellors who join us:
- NO FEE for your registration OR our marketing campaigns. It is our job to support you by sourcing hundreds of clients.
- No exclusivity contract. We will place our referrals as and when you have availabilities around your own clients.
- No referral from us, no fee from you. The client pays their first session to us in advance, and this counts as our referral fee. After that, you keep 100% of your earnings. This also means that you get no invoices!
- A free PA who updates your appointment slots on our website. All you do is send us a text with your availabilities each week and our team updates every profile by hand; no complicated interactive calendars for you to get your head round!
- No lengthy calls or competitive bids to win clients. Every referral we send to you is complete and 100% yours if you choose to accept the client. You simply text us with ‘yes’, ‘no’, or ‘I wish to speak to the client first’.
- A supportive team of professionals. If you have any concerns about setting up or practical issues, we will be on hand to advise.
- Free high quality bookkeeping system (upon request). We will send you an advanced spreadsheet that automatically calculates all of your monthly and annual income. This is a benefit for your personal use.
- Automatic text reminders to clients the day before their first session. As they will also pay the first session to us in advance, DNAs from our referrals are very rare.
Our rates and why we set them
50 minute sessions
|Hammersmith:||Individuals – £45||Couples – £65||People on benefits – £30|
|Bromley:||Individuals – £40||Couples – £60||People on benefits – £25|
|Milton Keynes and Aylesbury:||Individuals – £35||Couples – £55||People on benefits – £20|
|Northampton:||Individuals – £35||Couples – £55||People on benefits – £20|
|Wolverhampton:||Individuals – £35||Couples – £55||People on benefits – £20|
|Luton:||Individuals – £35||Couples – £55||People on benefits – £20|
|Coventry:||Individuals – £35||Couples – £55||People on benefits – £20|
The Wellbeing Therapy centre is an ethical agency designed to increase the workload of counsellors by referring clients who have chosen to use our highly reputable service. By charging slightly less than local rates, The Well Being Therapy Centre has met the huge demand for support coming from those who have funds for a private service, but struggle to continuously pay the highest rates.
This decision means that we have supported hundreds of people through the recession. We encourage counsellors to offer some places to people on benefits, but this undertaking is not obligatory.
Due to our ethical rates, our counsellors have not only received far more enquiries once registered, but their clients have also stayed with them for longer. This approach has led to our popularity thus far, alongside our carefully engineered marketing techniques, our rapid response to client enquiries, and our fantastic team of counsellors.